Caltrans LTAP Center

Local Road Safety Plan Peer Exchange

Travel & Lodging

Our grant may provide accommodations for one person from your agency. If your home or office is greater than 50 miles and you would like to request complimentary accommodations please complete the travel form.  Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified of the selection

If you are travelling within 50 miles of your home or workplace you are not eligible for lodging or meal reimbursement. Learn more information about state travel guidelines.